Summer Enrichment Time (SET)
SET is a regional educational event held every-other summer on the odd-numbered years. Our next SET will be November11-14, 2021, in Pasco, WA, and features the one-and-only Dale Syverson. Here are just a few of Dale's accomplishments:
- Master Director | Master 700 Director (the first director in the organization to achieve this status by directing a Rich-Tones in the very first ever 700 plus score in Baltimore 1992)
- Rich-Tone Chorus Director (1976 to present)
- Certified Expression Judge; Certified Sound Judge
- Master International and Regional Faculty Member
- Previously served on the SAI Education Direction Committee
- Elected to SAI International Board of Directors
- Recipient of the 2004 SAI President's Lifetime Achievement Award
- 5-time international gold medal winning chorus director
- 2-time international gold medal winning quartet singer with Tiffanys in 1973 and Rumors in 1999.
Two years later, SET will be August 18-19, 2023, and feature Caitlin Castelino, baritone of LoveNotes and the director of the Diablo Vista Chorus. Read about Caitlin here.