SET is a Region 13 educational event held every-other summer on the odd-numbered years; the 2019 SET took place from August 15-18, 2019 at Seattle Pacific University.
For this event, the Region brought in none other than Erin Howden, director of the 2018 International Championship Chorus, North Metro. Erin is also well-known throughout the barbershop world for her visual and choreography skills.
SET 2019 followed this format:
• Thursday: PVIs and quartet coaching in the afternoon, and a Ready, SET, Go! party in the evening!
• Friday: classes by regional faculty and PVIs during the day, then Guest Faculty Member Erin Howden told us how to "Let It Go" that night.
• Saturday: classes by Guest Faculty Erin Howden.
• Saturday evening: Novice Extravaganza, followed by the Champs Show. And following that, a fun-filled Sock Hop!
• Sunday morning: Leadership specialty workshop! The specialty topic in 2019 was leadership, targeted to chapter leaders...current or future!
• Handouts: Looking for class handouts? Click here!
Our next SET event will be in 2021! Stay tuned for more information as the date gets closer.